The Missions is visited by the following people:
- University lecturers and priests, who teach the priests and catechists at the seminary.
- Teams of doctors who visit remote villages that have never seen a doctor.
- Architects and civil engineers, who oversee the construction of churches and buildings of the Metropolis.
- Technicians of every kind, (electricians, plumbers, ironmongers, craftsmen in working aluminium, etc.) who assist the Metropolis in construction and repair work.
- Volunteers from Greece, who prepare and operate the annual camping organised by the Metropolis.
Volunteers cannot visit and serve in Madagascar until they have first contacted the Metropolitan and the Missionary Centre. Travel to Madagascar is difficult, and the roads are rudimentary. Thus, it will be necessary for someone from the Mission to transport the volunteers from the airport to Mission.